Permanent Resident Card Renewal
If you are a permanent resident of Canada, you may need to renew your card every five years.
A permanent resident card is a proof of your status and your right to live, work and study in Canada. It also allows you to travel to and from Canada.
Renewing your card can be a complex and time-consuming process. You need to fill out an application form, gather supporting documents, pay a fee and submit everything to the immigration authorities. You also need to wait for several months before you receive your new card.
Our services include:
- Reviewing your eligibility and advising you on the best course of action
- Preparing and compling your application form and checking it for errors
- Collecting and organizing your supporting documents and making copies
- Paying the fees on your behalf and sending your application package to the IRCC
- Tracking the status of your application and keep you updated